Pay expenses as required, independent of cardholders locations.
Step 1 – administrator loads cards
The eccount is loaded by an administrator in either Sterling, Dollar or Euro currency
Step 2 – administrator allocates funds
The administrator can allocate funds instantly from the eccount to cardholders and
re-allocate or reverse funds if required.
Step 3 – cardholder uses the card
Make purchases and payments
- by phone
- by mail order
Wherever they see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark – in over 32 million locations worldwide.
- check balance
- receive loading and low balance alerts
- instantly block/unblock cards
- instantly cancel lost or stolen cards
- from over 1.5 million ATMs worldwide, 24/7
Multiple ways to interact
- by phone – 24 hour automated service
- by text message
- administrator can re-allocate funds from cards if required
- administrator can retract funds from cards and allocate them back to the eccount
- additional administrators can be given access rights to manage the eccount